Come out from under the covers...
Come out from under the covers. GOD has chased away the dream monsters from the closets of your life.
The LORD is my light and my salvation: whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation: whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1
Casey
Cristopher
Connor
Cara
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Looking back...
It is hard to believe that its been almost a year since I last posted on this blog. So many things have happened and changed in my life - our lives. It seems like only yesterday that I read a friend's blog and decided that I wanted to give blogging a try. And of course - like most everything else I try - it fell away from me...time. There are never enough hours in the day and days in the week. But I will continue to try and get some of that time back...with this blog and changes in our lives. GOD is so good and HE knows what we need - even when we do not. Thank you LORD for the obstacles, the paths that you've led me down and the renewed love I have for YOU and all the things that YOU are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment